Sep 24 - Minot Memories - Walter's Women's Wear

Walter’s Women’s Wear – The first Walter’s Women’s Wear opened in July of 1955 at 115 South Main Street. The store was formerly known as Zollie Vida’s. Walter’s was owned by Mr & Mrs Walter Feldman. In 1961 they leased the Bon Bon Store across the street at 114 South Main and opened as Walter’s Bon Bon. Additional departments were added including a Children’s Dept, Lingerie  and shoe department. In April of 1964, Walter’s expanded to a second location in the Town & Country Shopping Center. In March of 1974, Walter’s added The Attic to the downtown store. The Attic featured styles for young, juniors and teens.

Minot Memories with Dave Lehner

Minot Memories with Dave Lehner

Want to know more about Dave Lehner? Get his official bio, social pages & articles on 91 Classic Country KCJB! Read more

title

Content Goes Here