- New research from Lawn Love reveals the Best Cities for Vampires in 2023.
- They compared the 500 biggest U.S. cities in five categories related to vampire-friendliness, including the number of blood centers, available dwellings - like casket suppliers and homes with basements, as well as vampire deterrents, like sunshine and garlic festivals.
- New York City tops the list, as it’s home to many warm bodies, slaughterhouses, blood centers, and vampire-friendly clubs.
The Full Story:
This time of year, it’s not unusual to see a vampire or two, but where do they go the rest of the year when it’s not Halloween? It turns out, some cities are better suited for them and a new report reveals where those are.
- Lawn Love has just come out with a list of the Best Cities for Vampires in 2023.
- The goal of their research is to encourage blood donations during the national shortage.
- To come up with the rankings, they compared the 500 biggest U.S. cities based on five categories related to vampire-friendliness.
- Cities were rated on 17 factors including the number of warm bodies, blood centers, and available dwellings - as in casket suppliers and homes with basements, as well as vampire deterrents, like sunshine and garlic festivals.
- New York City has been named the best city for vampires in 2023. It scores high in the food and drink category - meaning there are a lot of potential victims (aka many residents), blood centers and slaughterhouses. There are also several vampire groups and vampire-friendly clubs to make them feel at home.
- Big cities fill the top 10 thanks to all the potential victims and blood donation centers, while sunbaked cities sink to the bottom of the list, since no vampires want to risk living there.
The Top 10 Best Cities for Vampires
(Check out the full list here)
- New York, New York
- Chicago, Illinois
- Columbus, Ohio
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Los Angeles, California
- Houston, Texas
- Portland, Oregon
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Seattle, Washington
- Omaha, Nebraska