- It’s time to get your Halloween costume ready and some of this year’s best TV shows can be your inspiration.
Here are some small screen characters you can transform into for Halloween.
- Daisy from “Daisy Jones & The Six” - The fashion on this show was just one of the reasons viewers got hooked. The 70s styles worn by the band’s leading lady were retro, rocking and fairly easy to recreate for a costume. A kimono, a fringe-y top, a crochet piece, boots, bell-bottom jeans and really cool sunglasses will have you looking just like the era.
- Shiv Roy from “Succession” - She’s the ultimate fashion icon for the quiet luxury trend and everything the only Roy family daughter wears can be commonly found, if you don’t already have the items in your closet. A monochrome outfit with a turtleneck, dress pants, a blazer and gold jewelry are all you need, but you can carry a briefcase too for the extra business vibes.
- Chef Sydney from “The Bear” - People will be telling you “Yes, chef!” all night when you dress up as her. You’ll need a white button-down shirt and a navy apron, a bandana for your hair, some slip-on clogs and don’t forget your dish rag tucked into your apron.
- Ellie from “The Last of Us” - Hopefully you won’t have to battle any zombies this Halloween, but you can still dress up as Ellie, and even let your S.O. or guy friend tag along as Joel. Throw on a gray long sleeve shirt, layer it with a red short sleeve button-up, some simple straight leg jeans, some Converse sneakers or combat boots, a backpack and an army jacket. Wear your hair in a messy ponytail and you’re good to go.