So I had to think about this! Years ago when I felt really ambitious and had more time I would have a set day to "clean" - now I clean as time allows. When I checked out this list my oven triggered me to take a look, and do I clean it or just replace the oven mat? Probably should give it a good clean! Thank goodness for my favorite Norwex products!
Although there are some people who love to clean their house, many of us would rather do anything but. So it isn’t surprising to hear that there are some things in the home that rarely, if ever, get cleaned. So, what are they?
- Well, a survey revealed that 25% of Americans admit they don’t clean everything properly.
- And another one in three don’t think they clean some things often enough.
- In fact, 20% of people say they have never cleaned their washing machine.
- But that isn’t the only appliance that isn’t getting the attention it deserves.
- Others include:
- Oven– 47% of people can’t remember the last time they cleaned it.
- Refrigerators– 41% can’t remember the last time they cleaned it.
- Bed Linens– 23% can’t remember the last time they cleaned them.
- Guest Bathroom Toilet– 16% of people can’t remember the last time they cleaned it.