Having a hard time falling asleep lately and having more nightmares than usual? The reason could be COVID-19.
People are stressed more than ever. Loss of job, loss of hours, more people in one space for longer periods of time.
- American's most commong nightmare is being chased (40%).
Other top nightmares include:
- Falling (36%)
- Being attacked (31%)
- Running late for something (29%)
- Lost/trapped somewhere (29%)
- Waking up late (27%)
- Someone you love is dying (27%)
- Visited by a deceased loved one (26%)
- Dying (24%)
- Partner leaving you (24%)
How do you warrant off the nightmares? Exercise, cut out the caffeine, meditate, and find time to yourself.