These days more people would rather sit at home and watch a movie than go to a theater and one of the biggest reasons is other people. There are a whole host of bad behaviors movie goers are guilty of, and now a new survey reveals which ones annoy people the most.
A new UK poll, which could easily translate here, asked moviegoers to reveal their biggest cinema pet peeves, and people talking through a film is by far the biggest, with 65% of folks annoyed by it. Coming in close behind is phones going off, or people talking on their phones (59%).
Other movie going pet peeves include:
- Loud eating of popcorn, slurping drinks
- Having to move when people get up to use the bathroom during the film
- People laughing at non-funny bits in films
- Sitting in the wrong seat
- People sitting to the end of the credits