- Larry King has filed for divorce again
- He and his seventh wife Shawn - married for 22 years - reportedly separated back in June
- King filed for divorce yesterday, citing "irreconcilable differences"
- Word is that their sons were the inspiration behind the paperwork
- Source:The Blast
The Full Story:
At age 85,Larry Kingis ready for bachelor life again. He’s reportedly filed for divorce from his seventh wife,Shawn King.
According to court docs obtained by The Blast, King filed for divorce yesterday in Los Angeles court, citing “irreconcilable differences.” The docs reveal that the two got separated in early June just weeks before their 22nd anniversary. So far, it’s unclear if they have a prenup.
Larry married Shawn in 1997, when they had their nuptials at King’s hospital room as he prepared to undergo heart surgery. As you might recall, they previously filed for divorce in 2010, but ended up reconciling.
- So what's REALLY behind the latest split? TMZsays they're being told of long-simmering tension between the two since King accused his wife of infidelity. But there may also be a health element to this, since another snitch tells the outlet that King was given a severe health warning by his docs. Worse than that? Money. As in, sources say that Shawn was trying to get Larry to sign documents that would basically screw their sonsCannonandChanceout of their inheritance.