- Colored shades- Take a style cue from modelGigi Hadid at Coachellaand start sporting your blue, red, or yellow tinted sunglasses now. By Memorial Day, you’ll be seeing them everywhere.
- Rainbow Brite- We’ve moved on from unicorn-everything and into rainbow stripes, tie-dye, and vivid hair colors making a big splash in May. Expect to see rainbow colors everywhere leading up to Pride month in June.
- “Game of Thrones” Parodies- The biggest show on TV is ending on May 19th, but it’s not going anywhere. There are upcomingsequels and prequelsto the story and until then, GoTparodiesandmemeswill keep your Iron Throne cravings satisfied.
- Cool gravity blankets- Weighted blankets have become really popular and now there areCooling gravity blanketsthat offer the same therapeutic benefits, but also distribute moisture to keep you cool while you snooze.
- Fruit-forward beers- Fruity beers are nothing new, but recently there’s a trend toward more juicy, citrus-y, thirst-quenching brews. Fruit-flavored beers like Suncrush Grapefruit, Dogfish Head's Festina Pêche and Elevation Beer Co.'s Raspberry Gulch are having a moment, just in time for BBQs and pool season
Content Goes Here