When you’re working in an office with the same people every day, chances are, you’re going to find someone who’s a little annoying. No matter where you are in life or what you’re doing, there are always going to be people who piss you off. Especially if you’re working in close quarters. Here are some of the things that almost all annoying coworkers have in common:
- “Chewing with their mouth open and smacking loudly.” ― Sara F
- “Micromanaging and they’re not even the manager!” ― Mando R.
- “Talking nonstop before I’ve even had a chance to take a sip of coffee or sit down.” ― Alexis S.
- “Taking off their shoes, or otherwise having no self awareness or personal hygiene.” ― Laura O.
- “Using their desk as a personal kitchen and leaving dirty dishes out for weeks.” ― Beth W.
- “Tattletales. It’s the same as kindergarten.” ― Rachel D.
- “Laziness that makes the rest of us in the department or team look bad. I used to be a security guard, and some of them would sleep.” ― Christina A.
There are a few other signs of REALLY annoying coworkers like people who don’t work well in a team or someone who takes over an hour lunch break every single day. If you’re really not working well with the person, maybe it’s worth having a friendly chat about. Don’t put up with BS at work!