There’s no doubt a lot of adults are excited for that moment on Halloween when the kids go to sleep and they can raid their candy bags. In fact, the only thing that would make that moment better is the perfect glass of wine to go with those treats, and thanks to Vivino, finding that perfect combo is easy.
The wine review site has just come out with their annual chart pairing Halloween candy with wine, which is bound to make any parent’s Halloween evening that much better.
Among the recommended pairings:
- Hershey’s chocolate – Syrah (red)
- 3 Musketeers – Sparkling Chenin Blanc (white)
- Kit Kat – Pinot Noir (red)
- Laffy Taffy – Sherry (red)
- Skittles – Madeira (red)
- Reese’s - Gamay (red)
- Snickers – Tokaji (a white Hungarian dessert wine)
- Starburst – Moscato D’Asti (white)
- Twix – Vin Santo (white)
- Twizzlers – Rosé