The seventh annual iHeartRadio Music Festival went down in Las Vegas this weekend, with some of your favorite stars rocking the T-Mobile Arena.
This year's lineup includincluded performances by Coldplay, Miley Cyrus, David Guetta, Niall Horan, DJ Khaled, Khalid, Kings of Leon, Lorde, Macklemore, Pink, Thomas Rhett, Big Sean, Harry Styles, Chris Stapleton, Louis Tomlinson with Bebe Rexha, Thirty Seconds to Mars, The Weeknd, special guest Kesha and more.
Among the hightlights:
- Pink flew around the arena in a harness for her hit “So What”, and treated the crowd to her latest single “What About Us,” and her track “Just Like Fire.”
- Harry Styles performed his new track “Only Angel,” as he wore a a custom Gucci velvet suit, featuring a a harlequin joker pattern. He also performed his hit "Sign of the Times" and "Kiwi."
- Colplay’s Chris Martin sent his love to to Mexico, Houston and Florida before singing “Fix You.” He also mashed up the band’s hit “Up & Up” with Styles “Sign of the Times.”
- Miley Cyrus performed her new track “Week Without You” live for the first time, and also performed the Nancy Sinatra track “These Boots Were Made For Walkin'" She also tweaked her hit “Party in the USA,” sharing with the crowd, “It's not a party in the USA if we don't have equality, unity, justice, compassion, kindness, opportunity, healthcare, education, non-violence.” Check out video to the right
- DJ Khaled brought out surprise guests Chance the Rapper and Quavo for his hit “I’m The One,” and Travis Scott for “Butterfly Effect" and "Goosebumps." Demi Lovato also came out during Khaled’s set to perform her hit “Sorry Not Sorry,” and French Montana joined the group to perform his hit “Unforgettable.” Check out video of Demi’s performance to the right.
- Kesha performed tracks like “Woman,” “Learn to Let Me Go” and “Praying,”and was joined by Macklemore for “Good Old Days,” from his just released solo album “Gemini.” Check out a cilip to the right.
- Lorde brought out Khalid for a performance of her “Melodrama” track “Homemade Dynamite,” and was also joined by Jack Antonoff for “Liability.” Check out video to the right.
- If you didn't catch the show this weekend, you can still catch the highlights on The CW, which will air a two-night special devoted to the festival airing October 4th and 5th.