At Trinity Health, every employee plays a vital role in providing life-changing care for the communities we serve. We have opportunities in many exciting areas and offer competitive wages and excellent benefits. Join us! www.trinityhealth.org -- 701-857-5191
Minot's largest employer, Trinity Health Minot, has the perfect career for you! At Trinity Health, you can pick your career. Full-time or Part-time positions with all shifts available. Trinity Health offers competitive pay with great benefits and when applying online, you can see our full line of benefits packages. We even offer local employee discounts! Whether you have a job, looking for a job, a student looking for a part-time position, or you are retired looking for something to do, Trinity has an exciting opportunity!
Sleep Center Trainee
- ·A sleep trainee develops competency in and performs basic sleep testing procedures and associated interventions. The sleep trainee woks under direct supervision of a sleep technologist. Candidates hired into this position will train to become a Sleep Technologist
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must have a current allied healthcare credential. Accepted credentials include but are not limited to CNA, EMT, Paramedic, and Certified Athletic Trainer
- Paid position while in training
- If training and credentialed within 6 mo possible sign on bonus
o Under the direction of a Physician and/or established protocol, the Paramedic provides direct patient care in an emergent and non-emergent setting.
· MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Licenses and Certifications Required
- NRP (National Registry Paramedic)
- Eligible for EMT-P license in North Dakota - must obtain within 90 days
2. Educational Requirements
3. Experience Requirements
4. Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Knowledgeable of current trends, developments, and concepts in pre-hospital care
- Available for on-call duty as scheduled or requested
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Possess physical ability for the demands of the job
*Starting wage $22.326
To apply, go to www.trinityhealth.org
Trinity Health currently has full time openings for Paramedics. Qualifications for paramedics – NRP and eligible for EMT-P license in North Dakota. Flexible hours, competitive pay, excellent benefits and a sign on bonus! Visit the Trinity website at trinityhealth.org to apply or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity Health currently has full time openings for EMTs. Qualifications for EMT – NREMT certification. Flexible hours, competitive pay and excellent benefits! Visit the Trinity website at trinityhealth.org to apply or email us at email@example.com.
Bechtold Paving is looking for Equipment Operators and Class A CDL Drivers. Candidates must have a valid drivers license and be willing to work in and out of town and must be able to pass a drug test. Competitive Wages and Benefits based on experience. Due to Covid-19, Online Applications only at www.bectholdpaving.com. Bechtold is an equal opportunity employer.
Ward County is currently accepting applications for season employees for the Highway Department. This is a seasonal position based out of Minot, ND. Salary range for this position is $16.50 to $20.00. Interested applicants should apply online through wardnd.com. Deadline to apply for this position is 4:30 PM, Tuesday, April 14th, 2020.
Excavating Inc. is seeking Class A CDL truck drivers and heavy equipment operators for the upcoming construction season. Pre-employment drug testing is required. We offer health, vision, dental and 401K. Please apply in person at Excavating Inc. or on our website.
Burdick Job Corps is hiring a Manager of Wellness! full time, Monday-Friday, 7am – 4pm with alternating weekends on-call. A valid RN License for the state of ND and at least three years’ experience in a hospital, physician’s office, or public health setting is required. Full benefits including 401k. Contact Rachel at 701-857-9607 for information.